Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Study Geography

I Study Geography
Ever time I looked for the bus window my city; in the diversity track I evidence the different conflict in the environment, for example the social different between a neighborhood and other neighborhood, the conflicts in traffic, etc. know if that was the geography I discovered that perhaps was the design of the city.
Ever time I talk it themes and other whit my friend, Then he told me why no consider study geography?

I search what is geography? And discovered that I very liked, the friend question was perhaps the reason for I study geography.

The geography is a science that integrates knowledge, discusses the environment problem, city problem, social problem ever time whit vision territorial. For it’s I study geography.

Perhaps in 10 years time, I will work in the consultancy seeing environmental problem our generating development strategies for a community, our other work.

I thinks that the geography is a big input a save the planet, because have a vision integrative that help understand the environment problem whit its variables, politics, climatic, socials, etc.

To all subject of geography I not have preference, but I very liked the environment management, because integrate very variables, for exampled social, must involve different social agents, privates, etc physical is necessary understand the natural environmental, etc.

3 comments:

Percepied said...

I see that you understand what is the geography.......I think that sometimes one forgets us......great post.

Regards Choro!!!!

Sebastián Llantén said...

is very good how you make questions about geography problems. I like specially when you said "Ever time I looked for the bus window my city; in the diversity track I evidence the different conflict in the environment". Exellent my friend!! I like your style.

Podlech said...

hello Jeans:

I think you are one gret geographer in the future, because you are the good people.

Bye jean