Monday, August 18, 2008

I am Jean, I am 22 years old, I live in Santiago city, I thinks that I have am a normal person whit a normal live, but any person thinks different, I like too much the deport but now only practice deport in my pc and my playstation, I have good friend in my hold neighbourhood and any in my university.

My family is a typical Chilean family; my father is a Homero Simpson, he work in the factory pressing buttons, My mother is the instructors of the spinning, fitness an maculation, she is the athlete of the family, an my brother is a typical “populais”, he listen “emo Music” and regeton.

My hobbies are many, I like much the tablet tennis but my favourite hobby is arm and disarm computers, its no significant that repair computer given that every times spoiled computers, also I liked play basketball but I no play for every years, I thinks that now am very bad.

Now I study geography in the Universidad de Chile, I liked much the my career, in the university I have good friends, in its career I thinks that have every possibilities for professional develop me and helps a every peoples.

7 comments:

paula said...

are you a normal person????
Do you have a normal live????

< without you say that your favorite hobby is to see Yingo >
:O

Sergio said...

Hello Jean!how are u doing? This is Sergio from UAH. I really hope this instance is useful for your learning process. Any question or something you may have, let me know and we can work on that. Take care!

Percepied said...

You´re a LAZY Jean!!!! You must be practice some sport but you are going to stay like Homero jajajja

Regard men!!

David

Javi said...

Your mother is a sportswoman, and you???. jean, you know.... you need to do sports.

:P

Sebastián Llantén said...

yes jean, you need more sport. yesterdey saw a old photography of you and now you are too fat.

catarazz said...

Hi Jean how are you?
I don´t see you today?
Where are you?
Nice blog, I hope to see you in the evening
Kisses
CATA

rmontes said...

i agree with paula you see yingo and play line age